Cancellation policies and class rules.
- no refunds or exchanges at any circumstance.
- tickets can't be use by other hand.
- no reschedule or reuse tickets on group class at any circumstance.
- cancelation, reschedules fees is $65 per class for privates session. (There will be no charge if you reschedule, cancel 7 days ahead before your appointment.)
*If you are under 18 you acknowledged that your parents already has given you consent.*
-Only dance students allowed in Studio
-All Students are required to wear proper dance wear as stated for all classes
- All cell phones must be turned off before entering dance class.
-No gum or food during classes!
-No food or drinks (except water) on the dance floors. No open soda cans or containers anywhere in the studio. Students are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
-Make sure you go to the restroom before class starts.
-Always bring a water bottle to class. Bring it with you into your class
Term and conditions
-not responsible for accidents or injuries.
-not responsible for lost or stolen properties.
-not responsible for any damage or theft to personal vehicle.
-not responsible for any medical condition, please check with your provider before take class you don't have any serious medical condition.
-Heels are optional, please follow instruction for your safety.
-no pets, bicycles, are permitted at any time. The use of controlled substance, including alcohol, is not permitted without dance studio consent. Illegal or non-prescription drugs and smoking are prohibited at all time.
● I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing.
I further acknowledge Sasilicious has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Sasilicious can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the
actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, studio staff, and other studio clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Sasilicious and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while using Sasilicious facilities.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptoms of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills,
repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I hereby release and agree to hold Sasilicious harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or failure to act of Sasilicious or its staff, or that may
otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Sasilicious. I understand that this release discharges
Sasilicious from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the salon with respect to
any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any
services received from Sasilicious. This liability waiver and release extends to the all owners, partners, and employees of Sasilicious